::Joining Team Hydro::

Forum description.

::Joining Team Hydro::

Postby Perpared on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:07 pm

If you want to join Team Hydro , Then Put Your Username (Of Pokemonlake) And Your Progress here, I Will Tell You That You Will Join Or Not!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perpared
Site Admin

Re: ::Joining Team Hydro::

Postby General on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:58 pm

i want to join Team Hydro, My Username Is :- General And I Will Train hard to get highest rank!!!
General

Postby hifzul on Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:35 pm

hi my username is : hifzul my win ratio is 96%
I really want to join so i can get the highest rank and make our team the best so PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ can i join :D :D :D :D
hifzul

Postby brandon55 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:40 am

my user name brandon55 heres my informatin:Battles: 288 Wins:249 Loses:39 :shock: Win ratio: 86%. thanks! :D :mrgreen: :lol:
brandon55

Postby Jovani_meo on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:57 am

Username: Jovani_emo
my info.
Battles: 997 Wins:862 Loses:135 Win ratio: 86%
Jovani_meo

Postby Perpared on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Yes, Jovani_emo And Brandon55 , General And Hizful;..
You Can Join Team Hydro.......
For More Info Visit team Hydro Official Website >
You Can Keep Update yourself from our Website...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perpared
Site Admin

Postby dildeep17 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Perpared wrote:If you want to join Team Hydro , Then Put Your Username (Of Pokemonlake) And Your Progress here, I Will Tell You That You Will Join Or Not!!!
username:dildeep17 i have about i have 127 batteles and 116 wins 12 loses win ratio 91% last time i checked so ya its your choice now
dildeep17

Postby Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:20 am

[quote="Perpared"]If you want to join Team Hydro , Then Put Your Username (Of Pokemonlake) And Your Progress here, I Will Tell You That You Will Join Or Not!!![/qmy user name is kolsar and im on almost every weekday not weekends

Postby Perpared on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:11 pm

dildeep17 , though you progress is slow , but you can join Team Hydro, and we hope you will improve your progress..
AND
kolsar, you haven't mentioned your progress like dildeep17 ..so please do mention it
::And Please Do Read Team Hydro Rules- basic-rules-t6.html
Perpared
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 pm

[quote="Guest"][quote="Perpared"]If you want to join Team Hydro , Then Put Your Username (Of Pokemonlake) And Your Progress here, I Will Tell You That You Will Join Or Not!!![/qmy user name is kolsar and im on almost every weekday not weekendsBattles: 78 Wins:73 Loses:5 Win ratio: 94%

Next

Return to Your first forum